Saturday, August 22, 2015

The girl with a Thai-hair cut

"She looked really pretty among the girls and few boys. We were there to celebrate the Saturday morning. A morning after rain, laughter of my friends under Jacaranda tree and its floating smell, the combination was wonderful. The maroon colored sun was uplifting the soul of everything. Green leaves, wet purple blue flowers, dewdrops down on the grass, somersaulting children (One of them was me) and many more…was reflecting each and every colors. And the experience was like inhaling  a real ecstasy.We were circling the tree with a hand curved in the stem, sliding on the bark…One after another……another after that one…..with the giggles.....can't realize who was chasing whom. Between them she was the beautiful one, her waving hairs with Thai-cuts, her delighting expression."

Woah, I just realized it was my childhood crush. This very picture rolled in my head today when I saw a little girl with bunch of children playing and giggling. It was probably one of the best moments of my childhood but I am not sure if it really happened. Anyway we all had moments ; sweet or bitter. The only thing we have do is relate and connect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment