Friday, February 5, 2016

The Balcony feeling!



Its a great evening here. The still but cool breeze, longing silence, and a very pleasing smell of vegetation around, I never realized I have such a beautiful Balcony in my flat. Believe me I have wandered many places, settings, seats that never gave me the sense of fulfillment to my ever wandering consciousness. Its funny, look its next to my room, near to the kitchen where I am enjoying the smell of tea that my mom is preparing for me. The infinite visibility around....! hmm.. I can hear each and every sounds, every decibels. I can see the every sparks of light moving and again disappearing. I think I am elevating, sublimating like I had never been before. I am simply observing everything, listening to every bits, interposing everything nature has given to itself. Who said its hard to witness, just witness, to be happy or just to feel happy? Did I just enjoyed the moment, like people say  "Live the moment, Enjoy the moment"? I don't know but I have to go in now, my knees are freezing and, I can no more decline a tea-call from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment